ABC props for sale

g force hydros created the topic: ABC props for sale

The first and second props are ABC 2714 and 2814 choppers. They are both sharpened, polished and balanced. The choppers are a prop that was designed for mono hulls. The blades are made very thin with a trailing edge almost as thin as the leading edge. This helps the prop have a smooth entry and exit in the water to help control chine walking on a mono hull. The blades are also made with round tips and a low lift 15 degree rake, and this helps keep the transom down and keep bow up and not run so wet. The choppers also run very good on a lot of cat hulls. The third prop is a 2716/3 15 degree rake modded prop. The prop has the blades re-profiled and also the blades are bar cut and tip cupped. If you have a cat running one of the big bore motors out there, it will like this prop. This prop is the only 15* rake low lift three blade cleaver made in the ABC line. It is often one of those great running props that get overlooked. All these props are $70.00 each. Two or more are $62.50 each. The USA shipping is $3.00 on each prop.
2814/3 chopper SOLD
2716/3 15* SOLD

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

pwracing replied the topic: ABC props for sale

Hi!

I'm intrested in the 2814/3 and the 2716/3 if you ship international?...
(90343 Sweden)

Thanks!

g force hydros replied the topic: ABC props for sale

Yes I can. It will go in a flat rate 6-10 day priority box. For the international shipping it is $24.75. So the two props shipped would be $149.75. Let me know and if you want them post " I'll take it "

"I'll take it"!!

Thanks! Paypal?....

g force hydros replied the topic: ABC props for sale

pwracing, p.m.. sent.

PP sent!

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

User Login

Mailbox

You are not logged in.

© 2017 Modelgasboats.com. All Rights Reserved.