homelite marine parts

ANIMAL96 created the topic: homelite marine parts

does any one have any homelite marine parts for sale. thanks allen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

ridgerunner replied the topic: homelite marine parts

John Eells,who used to have a site called Major Smackdown and made parts for Homelites and McCullochs had some left or had material to make them .Some of the things that I remember he had was mounts,manifolds, headers,water cooling jackets, and aluminum and stainless steel tuned pipes.He would also turn down your cylinder and install a water jacket if you wanted him to.His email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. He's a real nice guy to deal with and makes some real nice products,but there aren't enough of us guys running Homelites for him to put his site back up.

whitefish replied the topic: homelite marine parts

Also, good to check with Marine Specialties:

www.marinespecialties-rc.com/

ridgerunner replied the topic: homelite marine parts

I forgot about Marine Specialities,even though I've bought parts from them.They have Homelite parts such as jackets,water cooled manifolds that you can use the regular 7/8" headers with, a Pro clutch that has shoes instead of the flat ones that Homelite provides and a clutch crank extension that you use with it.Also an extension that you can eliminate the clutch and go clutchless and a few other Homelite items.

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds

User Login

Mailbox

You are not logged in.

© 2017 Modelgasboats.com. All Rights Reserved.