PRODUCT RECALL

Steve Seebold created the topic: PRODUCT RECALL

From 2004 until 2007, I manufactured the outdrive in the picture below. In October of 2007, I had a major health issue that forced me to sell my machines and close my shop.

When I closed down, I no longer had equipment to continue to manufacture my line of hardware, so a local boater asked if he could take it over and I agreed. The local boater had another shop make the hardware, and after about 3 years of seeing the inferior crap the other guy was making, I took the line back and I am starting to produce it again, myself, in my garage. I just won't stand for inferior quality.

OK, now the reason for the recall. I have seen a few of these outdrives that have cracked along the base of the bracket where the drive attaches to the boat. I don't want any inferior product out there that is associated with me.

So here's the deal, "if you have one that has cracked, contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I will send you an address to return it to me and I will replace any one purchased after Janyary 2008".

Attachment SeeboldDrive.jpg not found

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds

User Login

Mailbox

You are not logged in.

© 2017 Modelgasboats.com. All Rights Reserved.