New Apache and Navaho hulls 58"

Moofy07 replied the topic: Re:New Apache and Navaho hulls 58"

Hi Mart,
That sure is a nice job you did on that hull in the video. What was the name of the tri colour CAT a moran in the shot? :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

martno1fan replied the topic: Re:New Apache and Navaho hulls 58"

Haha i just built the hull thats a customers boat whos alsoa friend he had another friend do the vinyl stickers.Incidently its all hand cut too.He came round the other day and told me the boats doing over 50 mph now so ill post more vids when i get em.
Mart
ps heres another going out the door tomorrow,Ermins is next just need to put rails in and join her up and she will be on her way to Norway :) .Nice Monster theme too m8 :)
Attachments:

Heres a short clip of the boat doing 50 mph on the gps,this is with a 470 2 blade prop,hes going to try a 7015/3 next which i think should see better speed.
Mart

www.youtube.com/user/riptigary#p/u/2/S2nQzZWz8dc

Mercury94 replied the topic: Re:New Apache and Navaho hulls 58"

Looks like she is running good.I like the launch handle. B)

Yea shes def running well,very stable too.The engines new so not ran in fully yet so plenty more to come i think.
I think im going to have to go some to get my own running that fast.Ill be running a modded zen too ,shes almost ready for her maiden just a few things to finish off.
Mart

isuzudude replied the topic: Re:New Apache and Navaho hulls 58"

Super fine boat!!! How long is your waiting list? Would love to get my hands on one of those!! EXCELLENT JOB!!!!!

Hi thanks,
its not so much the waiting list thats the problem for you its the cost of shipping to the States which works out arround £110 or $174 last time i looked :( .
A good friend from Stateside was looking into bringing some over but so far we havent been able to find a cost effective way to do it.
Mart

Heres one im working on at the moment,pics are just after the main hull was pulled from the mould and everything trimmed and wiped clean,no polishing yet but look at the shine :) .Im having some decals cut for this one to get some nice pics for my site then ill sell her.Sory about the reflections but i did say she was shiny :woohoo:

Mart
]www.modelgasboats.com/media/ku...114_800x600.jpg[/img] :woohoo: :woohoo:
Attachments:

isuzudude replied the topic: Re:New Apache and Navaho hulls 58"

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Thanks i cant wait to get the decals for her she should look awsome.Also i hope to get my white Navaho wet this week wohooo lol.

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds

User Login

Mailbox

You are not logged in.

© 2017 Modelgasboats.com. All Rights Reserved.