Insane gas mono

Hugh created the topic: Insane gas mono

I was wondering how people feel about the Insane mono? It is a great looking hull and I know its capable of near 100 mph stable. Im thinking ill buy one, and run it in open water, just to be spiteful :evil: .THE ONLY PROBLEM IS I don't want a Zenoah, or Rmck, and for the price of a Draw I can buy an electric motor that will run around any gas engine on the market.So why not ;) . Im going green on this one! It may cost a bit more but it will be well worth it.

~ photo taken from InsaneBoats ~

I'll name it :OPEN INVITATION B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

baumer65 replied the topic: Insane gas mono

now you've done it. now marc will have to start an FE section , to stay away from us gassers, can't have gas and electric together, that's like oil and water :sick: , and those nitro guys are really out of luck. OH the mess this will cause now. :woohoo: :woohoo:

marc replied the topic: Insane gas mono

Actually I am developing some interest in FE now that its starting to be more affordable. I wan to see some FE Warpath Riggers in the near future! :) If we need a FE section, so be it! :D Now build it and keep us posted!!! :)

Modelgasboats.com - Home of the WARPATH Riggers!

Follow Modelgasboats.com on FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE
"

Hugh replied the topic: Insane gas mono

Any comments on the performance of this hull as compared to others? With out anyones feelings getting hurt of course :whistle:

marc replied the topic: Insane gas mono

I raced the gen 2 and gen3 Insane monos. They were good heat race monos. I think the gen 1 may have actually been the best though. Anyway, I think they are good monos. Are thy the best out there? My personal preference is somewhere else, but they are nonetheless very capable of winning races.

*** if you don't mind doing a step by step of he build up on here I would love to follow along an learn! Nice project!

Modelgasboats.com - Home of the WARPATH Riggers!

Follow Modelgasboats.com on FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE
"

shawn in our club is doing an ac laser 40 fe.

Ac's are very attractive hulls; especially with those beautiful metallic gel coats . B)

Steve Seebold replied the topic: Insane gas mono

I ran the Insane Gen.1 for about 3 years, then I found a boat I liked better.

Jeff builds a damned fine boat. The workmanship is top notch. They'e just a little too light to suit me.

yes and it's nice that andy is a member of or club and he lives about 3hrs away.

As an electric If the hull is lighter it would be to my advantage . The electric gear weighs a bit more. What are the feelings on a microburst?

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds

User Login

Mailbox

You are not logged in.

© 2017 Modelgasboats.com. All Rights Reserved.