Testing Pics

Scott replied the topic: Re: Testing Pics

Firefox here ...

2 stroke Engine Tech of 30+ years, Prop tweeker, Chronic tinkerholic, Home of Motor Heads RC Racing Engines ...
8 time NAMBA National 6 lap heat racing record holder.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Smith

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

baskarz replied the topic: Re: Testing Pics

Im using dolphin browser hd on my samsung galaxy tablet, love the multiple pic upload feature, works great for me.
Viewing the pics is great also, only problem i have is trying to go to the next pic if theres multiple images. Doesnt let me tap on the next button. I just close it and click on the next image i want to view. :)

baskarz replied the topic: Re: Testing Pics

I primarily use my samsung galaxy tablet for the forums. Easier to bludge on the couch rather than at the computer desk. :P
Im using dolphin browser hd on my tablet, love the multiple pic upload feature, works great for me.
Viewing the pics is great also, only problem i have is trying to go to the next pic if theres multiple images. Doesnt let me tap on the next button. I just close it and click on the next image i want to view. :)

just tried out firefox on the galaxy tab, all works flawlessly. Will try firefox on the home pc when i get a chance. It running win 7 and latest ver of firefox 4.

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds

User Login

Mailbox

You are not logged in.

© 2017 Modelgasboats.com. All Rights Reserved.