NEW INSANE BOATS GAS OUTDRIVE with INTRODUCTORY PRICING

insanetony created the topic: NEW INSANE BOATS GAS OUTDRIVE with INTRODUCTORY PRICING

Introducing a new Gas Outdrive from the folks at Insane Boats. Introductory price for the first 20 units sold will be $299.00 + shipping, after that price will be $339.00 + shipping.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: smokeater2005

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

smokeater2005 replied the topic: Re: NEW INSANE BOATS GAS OUTDRIVE with INTRODUCTORY PRICING

With some fine tuning and conversion to CNC construction that could be really sweet looking! :woohoo: I would be very interested to see the preformance as it is a cross between an outboard motor and a steerable surface drive unit... very creative! Hope to see some action shots and video soon! :woohoo:

insanetony replied the topic: Re: NEW INSANE BOATS GAS OUTDRIVE with INTRODUCTORY PRICING

Video will be on it's way very shortly. Over 300 laps already and all is well :)

Steve Seebold replied the topic: Re: NEW INSANE BOATS GAS OUTDRIVE with INTRODUCTORY PRICING

WOW, the skeg on that drive is really a long way behind the pivot point. Are you running tandem servos or steering from both sides?

insanetony replied the topic: Re: NEW INSANE BOATS GAS OUTDRIVE with INTRODUCTORY PRICING

Steve, either will work. A single push-pull needs some hefty torque of course.

Will be shooting some video next Monday; pictures to follow :)

insanetony replied the topic: First Videos of the new Insane Boats Gas Outdrive !

I'll be racing Saturday and Sunday at the CPR D19 event at Legg Lake(two FE classes :cheer: ), will be able to answer questions very soon.

Thanks for looking,
InsaneTony :)

Steve Seebold replied the topic: Re: First Videos of the new Insane Boats Gas Outdrive !

I saw one at the lake today. Man, that thing is BIG and it is UGLY!!!

rcdoug replied the topic: Re: First Videos of the new Insane Boats Gas Outdrive !

Hey Steve,

I have no problem if you dislike Jeff, but lay off of Tony.
He is just doing his job.
Our shop just purchased and sold three of the drives, and everyone is very happy with them.
They are big, but they work.

Doug

rcdoug replied the topic: Re: First Videos of the new Insane Boats Gas Outdrive !

Just found some stuff on the boat dock.
Vid.

Steve Seebold replied the topic: Re: First Videos of the new Insane Boats Gas Outdrive !

Doug, I didn't say I don't like Jeff. As a matter of fact, I like him as a person, I just can't do business with him.

I met Tony over the weekend, and we seemed to hit it off. He even gave me a couple of ideas for some hardware for FE boats.

All I said was "that drive is big and it is ugly". That wasn't directed at any "one" person.

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds

User Login

Mailbox

You are not logged in.

© 2017 Modelgasboats.com. All Rights Reserved.