Multiple Zenoahs

dkf replied the topic: Re:Multiple Zenoahs

You guys are advising a guy to get insurance on the 50cc man killer boat he wants and you have no idea what he wants to do with it or where hes going to run it.

Saying someone is CRAZY for not having insurance on a toy is ignorant in my book, especially when you have no idea where its being ran.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Scott replied the topic: Re:Multiple Zenoahs

Thus My post on the dynamics of subject at hand.

Alone ... No issues what so ever ;)

Other persons, Property or Animals .... Be very careful and Insured.

It is really that BLACK or WHITE

2 stroke Engine Tech of 30+ years, Prop tweeker, Chronic tinkerholic, Home of Motor Heads RC Racing Engines ...
8 time NAMBA National 6 lap heat racing record holder.

lohring replied the topic: Re:Multiple Zenoahs

Ask IMPBA members about a serious racing incident a few years ago. At that time IMPBA had secondary insurance, so the members homeowner's coverage had to cover the accident first. It is my understanding that every IMPBA member was sued individually. Fortunately, they all didn't need to hire individual lawyers and the lawsuit was settled. Just defending yourself from any accident, no matter who is at fault, will cost thousands of dollars. Your home owners policy probably will cover you. I would check before you need coverage.

Lohring Miller

Steve Seebold replied the topic: Re:Multiple Zenoahs

Insurance? It's better to have it and never need it than to need it and not have it. Once you have an accident, it's too late. Even if you're running in open water and someone with his Cigarette boat runs in front of you and you poke a hole in it and it sinks. Have you priced a boat like that lately?

JMO

Ozpulse replied the topic: Re:Multiple Zenoahs

Is there any chance of seeing how the crank coupler locks the two together?
Seems to be very similar to what Im doing with the 50cc twins!
Thanks,
Chad.

Awwwww! Your little engine is sooooo cute!

Tropheus replied the topic: Re:Multiple Zenoahs

dkf....I could not disagree with your point more. Rc boating, in all forms power, can be a dangerous hobby with a lot of unknown variables that you never expect to happen, even with the best planning.

See exhibit A www.quickdrawengines.com/Page_102.html

This pic is of a boater that "touched" the spinning prop of his boat inadvertantly at idle in shallow water wearing a boot. DON'T TELL ME THAT IT IS IGNORANT TO NOT UNDERSTAND WHERE HIS BOAT IS BEING RAN OR THE CICUMSTANCES.

Children, dogs, people without an understanding of the dangers spectating can pop up in bad places unexpectedly. And regardless of the price of equipment used, accidents happen. These boats can go out of control, climb a bank and becoming air born missles with little notice.

INSURANCE IS VERY IMPORTANT AND THE RIGHT THING TO DO!

Exhibit B....

And C
Watch the whole thing

Time to create page: 0.089 seconds

User Login

Mailbox

You are not logged in.

© 2017 Modelgasboats.com. All Rights Reserved.