New Apache and Navaho hulls 58"

martno1fan created the topic: New Apache and Navaho hulls 58"

Hi i thought id share my new Apache hull shes 57" long ,this has been 8 months in the making from plug to moulds and hull.The one with the decals is my own which has a new deck design,this one is called the Navaho.Feedback on the first cpl has been very encouraging and im very proud of the build quality on these.
Layup is 1 layer tissue,1 layer 300csm,1 layer 450 biaxial cloth and the rear 3rd has carbon .This makes for a bullet proof hull yet remains reasonably light.Bare hull with rails and transom wood is 10.6 lb.As soon as i or my customers get a vid of one running ill post here.Let me know what you think cheers.
Mart
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

martno1fan replied the topic: Re:New Apache hull 57"

Few more ,in the pic the one with the new deck i just sat it on another standard one to show it off.
Attachments:

martno1fan replied the topic: Re:New Apache hull 57"

Heres my own which isnt quite finished yet but hope you like her.
Mart

Mercury94 replied the topic: Re:New Apache and Navaho hulls 57"

Very good looking boats.Looks like your hard work has paid off in quality. Will you Post some more photos when you get them running?

Moofy07 replied the topic: Re:New Apache hull 57"

DITTO,
It shows for a very strong build, can't wait to see them running.

martno1fan replied the topic: Re:New Apache and Navaho hulls 57"

Hi thanks guys,yea ill be posting pcs etc most deffinateley,the first one went to a friend whos racing his in offshore so as soon as he gets some pics and videos ill post em.Mine will be a few weeks away as im busy building a few hulls to order.The quality is very good,dont want to sound like im bragging but feedback has been very flattering.Ive just added this deck support to the latest,not sure ints needed but it cant hurt.Will make the deck much more rigid which cant be a bad thing,just needs fixing in as the customers coming for it tomorrow.
Mart
Attachments:

dwr9 replied the topic: Re:New Apache and Navaho hulls 57"

Looks great Mart. Doug

Thanks Doug thats much apreciated,also i have you to thank for getting me into this.Your plans for the 48" woody were the first model gas boat i ever built.Getting into this hobby has given me a chance to use my boat building skills again.
I never thought id ever be building boats again after almost 20 years out of working on the real thing,funny how things turn out lol.I dont think it will make me a fortune but it certainly gives me pleasure and helps keep the wolf from the door so to speak.
Mart

marc replied the topic: Re:New Apache and Navaho hulls 57"

Great looking hulls! Nice work.

Modelgasboats.com - Home of the WARPATH Riggers!

Follow Modelgasboats.com on FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE
"

Thanks Marc

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds

User Login

Mailbox

You are not logged in.

© 2017 Modelgasboats.com. All Rights Reserved.