Herzog Classic Thunderboat

marc created the topic: Herzog Classic Thunderboat

This thread discusses the Content article: Herzog Classic Thunderboat

Herzog Classic Thunderboat article is now online. Thanks to Len Williams for his review!

Modelgasboats.com - Home of the WARPATH Riggers!

Follow Modelgasboats.com on FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE
"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Chris Herzog replied the topic: Re:Herzog Classic Thunderboat

Thanks guys for the great review on the boat. I really love building these boats and can't wait to do my next one.

C Herzog

Radamus replied the topic: Re:Herzog Classic Thunderboat

Thank You Chris, it was a pleasure to build your boat and do the article. Thanks for letting us be involved! It's a great boat!

captwalter replied the topic: Re:Herzog Classic Thunderboat

I have the first Herzog/Rico Thunderboat in Florida. It is a tremendous boat, well built by Paul and Richie and runs great. I have been fortunate enough to win the two races that I have run it at. This will change, I am sure as there are now at least 7 more Herzog's ready for the water in Sunny Florida.

Interesting that at the first race it ran so well that I was torn down for a suspected illegal engine. The engine passed with flying colors and two boats were purchased right at the race.

If you want a Thunderboat that runs fast and will last more than one season this might be the one for you. Thanks to Chris Herzog for a winning design and to Paul and Richie for building it to last. Perry

Radamus replied the topic: Re:Herzog Classic Thunderboat

Perry, you have hit it on the head about being built to last. It is truly a well built and strong design that runs well.

marc replied the topic: Re:Herzog Classic Thunderboat

I've seen a Herzog T-boat racing at the 2008 IMPBA Gas Nationals...it took second place, missing 1rst by only 25 points...it was just bad luck to be honest. The boat ran incredibly well and fast!

Modelgasboats.com - Home of the WARPATH Riggers!

Follow Modelgasboats.com on FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE
"

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds

User Login

Mailbox

You are not logged in.

© 2017 Modelgasboats.com. All Rights Reserved.